Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I can't wait to get to work today!

I am in such wonderful spirits today! I'm not sure what it is, but I do know that God is in it all! With all the struggles that I have been through over the past seven weeks, things are taking dramatic turns for the better! There was a point at my placement at Breakthrough I felt like a stranger, an intruder, and an outsider. That feeling is no more! I feel like I've been truly accepted and feel like a member of the team. I have my work email address and I am getting to know the staff better on a daily basis. There was a point when I would wake up in the morning and think to myself, "Crap, I HAVE to go to Breakthrough today." Now, when I wake up, I think, "I can't wait to get to work today!" Now, I also want to be here every day, but because of my other responsibilities I can only be here three days a week. I'll be teaching the Bible/character lesson on Mondays in November and was asked if I might be interested in co-teaching a music class on Fridays. I'm not sure what the future holds, but I'm sure excited about what will be taking place!

I hope you are all well!

JMP

No comments:

Post a Comment